Monday, March 21, 2011

A Simple Macro for Switching Between Rectangular and Isometric Snaps

Have you had the habit of working on isometric drawings frequently? I do a lot of isometric drawings during my work. While doing these drawings, you may need to switch between rectangular and isometric snaps several times. Here is a simple macro to easily switch between these snap modes.

^C^C_setvar;SNAPSTYL;$M=$(if,$(=,$(getvar,SNAPSTYL),0),1,0)

I found a similar macro commented by Kate Morrical in her own blog LT Unlimited. Here goes Kate's version.

$M=$(if,$(=,$(getvar,SNAPSTYL),1),SNAPSTYL;0;;,SNAPSTYL;1;;)

Thanks Kate, for the handy macro.

1 comment:

Indus Design Works said...

It is a great post. Thanks for sharing me. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article.
https://indusdesignworks.com/structural-engineering.php
Outsource structural engineering