Friday, October 10, 2008

Wake up Dubai / U.A.E CADers....Shaan Hurely is coming to meet you...!!

Shaan Hurely is currently Platform Technology Evangelist for the AutoCAD & Platform Products as well as author of one of the most popular AutoCAD blogs, Between the Lines . Don't miss this oppertunity to grab his wealth of experience, knowledge and wisdom. He is available in Dubai on 26th of October. His visiting purpose in his own words;

"I will be presenting about AutoCAD and its future development as well as other topics in Istanbul Turkey, Kuwait, and Dubai in the next two weeks. I want to invite all AutoCAD customers in the region to the events or to possibly arrange for a private meeting at your office to discuss your use of AutoCAD and the future of AutoCAD. All events and meetings are free. This is not a sales presentation but focused on product use and technical topics. I am extremely excited to visit customers in these locations and honored to have been invited."

Unfortunately I miss the oppertunity to catch him as I will be back in India for my vacation. You can see the program details in his blog.

Welcome Aboard Shaan....!!

No comments: